10601 Wilshire Blvd PH 19E at the Wilshire House, located in the Wilshire Corridor—just minutes from the best of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and more—is an absolute lock for the right buyer.
In the lively district of Marseille, there is a shop that contains multitudes. Called Sessun Alma, the concept is sunny, craft-centric, a place for creative flourishing.
Everyone in L.A. aspires to live like a star, but precious few do. Among them: the future buyer of 910 Rexford Drive, the onetime residence of Hollywood actor Edward G. Robinson.
The central coast enclave of Carmel-by-the-Sea features an architectural exploration of the interaction with the local landscape by Studio Schicketanz, the project is at once strikingly contemporary while respectful of its age-old oaks and natural character.
Cade Hayes and Jesus Robles, the principals of DUST, based in Tucson, Arizona created the Tucson Mountain Retreat that perfectly meshes with the natural backdrop of the Sonoran Desert.
Overlooking the hypnotic depths of the Adriatic, the remnants of an ancient time speak to an ancient place. This is Lopud 1483, a 15th-century Franciscan monastery complex, with its church, Our Lady of the Cave, so named for the fact that the friary was built over a sea cave that was later transformed into an underground passage connecting it with the open ocean.
Commanding a prominent view of the Pacific, the immaculately well-cared-for property at 417 34th Street in Manhattan Beach is the definition of rarified air. Not just for its proud verticality, but for its very presence.
Airy, spacious, imbued with tranquil views—strikingly contemporary homes immersed in nature and natural light capturing the upper echelons of indoor / outdoor landscape design.
Where does the story for a centuries-old building truly begin? As it pertains to Italian artist and architect Vincenzo De Cotiis, the question is not nearly as interesting as to how the story ends, particularly in the case of the austerely done residence he designed inside a badly neglected palazzo near central Milan.
Built in 1926 by George Kaufmann, the period’s preeminent architect of lavish architecture that also includes Greystone Mansion, The Hearst Estate—a magnificent Mediterranean at 1011 N. Beverly Drive.