ENTER TO WIN A FREE FULL PAGE AD IN DIGS!
Sign up for the DIGS Newsletter and you will be automatically eligible to win a free full page advertisement in DIGS magazine – a $900.00 value! Deadline to enter: November 30th. Winners announced December 2nd, 2015.
DIGS is the authority on local architecture, design and luxury real estate.
Our annual Architect | Design | Build Special Year-End Edition of DIGS provides an exceptional opportunity to reach the home enthusiast in the South Bay and on the Westside. With over $550 million of the finest homes and estates advertised for sale in every issue, DIGS is the ultimate destination for active home consumers. Our unique combination of luxury print magazine, video, mobile, tablet, online and digital media distribution provides unparalleled market exposure for your brand to the home enthusiast audience in the greater Los Angeles area.
Reach the most affluent markets and real estate consumers in Southern California.
Subscribe to our newsletter for your chance to win!
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Micro Market Media (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected randomly.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive a free full page advertisement in the South Bay DIGS or Westside DIGS Architect | Design | Build special edition magazine, with a maximum value of less than $900.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Micro Market Media a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant TMF the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b.Micro Market Media is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Micro Market Media. Micro Market Media reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Motley Fool and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Micro Market Media and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.Micro Market Media in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Micro Market Media is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Micro Market Media may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Micro Market Media from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.